My goal had been to have read 25 books by the end of March – March being 1/4 of the way through the year I figured if I was 1/4 of the way to 100 I’d be on track. I’m pleased to say that I made it! Not only did I make it, but I have read 27 books! So I’m 2 books ahead of schedule! :-)
Here’s what I read in March:
1. Someday My Prince Will Come: True Adventures of a Wannabe Princess – Jerramy Fine
2. Murder on the Iditarod Trail – Sue Henry
3. The Friday Night Knitting Club – Kate Jacobs
4. The Moving Finger – Agatha Christie
5. Dishwasher: One Man’s Quest to Wash Dishes in All Fifty States – Pete Jordan
6. Stealing Buddha’s Dinner – Bich Minh Nugyen
7. Green Witch – Alice Hoffman
8. Flush – Carl Hiaasen
9. How Reading Changed My Life – Anna Quindlen
10. Death on the Nile – Agatha Christie
This is also a good time to check in on my progress on the other challenges I’m working on (click on the pictures to go to that challenges page on my blog!)
I have read 14 out of the 20 books for this one so more than halfway there! Just like the What’s in a Name challenge, I have the remaining 6 books to read in my possession so after I finish off What’s in a Name I plan to finish this one off too!
I have read 17 out of 50 towards this challenge. Not quite halfway yet, but more than a 1/4 and so I’m making the same progress with this one as I’m making with the 100+ challenge, so I feel confident I’ll make it!