Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Crusin’ the Inside Passage

image

Death Takes Passage – Sue Henry

Alex Jensen and Jessie Arnold take on a new case!  Just like Termination Dust this novel included historical information and a reenactment of the Gold Rush. 

Many of the events of this novel reminded me of Death on The Nile by Agatha Christie.  In many places it felt like it was the same book!  I would have really enjoyed that if I hadn’t just read Death on the Nile a few months ago!

Another aspect that I really enjoyed was the story took place on the Spirit of ‘98, which is an actual cruise ship run by Cruise West!  Cruise West leads small boat cruises of the Inside Passage and other destinations.  My parents took a Cruise West cruise a few years ago and it’s on my “someday” list to take one!

100_Reading_Challenge     library-rc

No comments: