Thursday, August 19, 2010

A Stitch in Crime

image

A Stitch in Crime – Betty Hechtman

This is the 1st crochet mystery that I checked out of the library,  didn’t realize that it was the 4th out of 4 so I put off reading it until I’d read the others.  I read the 1st and 2nd books in the series and realized that while the 1st book seemed to lay the groundwork for the series the 2nd book didn’t build upon it, since the books seemed to stand alone somewhat I went ahead and read the 4th without having read the 3rd. 

This was the best of the series so far! It had a solid story and a solid mystery!  It also, like the others, sparked my interest in crocheting!  In the back of each of the books there is a pattern and this books pattern was a small purse that I think I can make! :-)

100_Reading_Challenge   library-rc

No comments: