Wednesday, March 31, 2010

March Check In

My goal had been to have read 25 books by the end of March – March being 1/4 of the way through the year I figured if I was 1/4 of the way to 100 I’d be on track.   I’m pleased to say that I made it!  Not only did I make it, but I have read 27 books!  So I’m 2 books ahead of schedule! :-)

Here’s what I read in March:

1.  Someday My Prince Will Come: True Adventures of a Wannabe Princess – Jerramy Fine 
2. Murder on the Iditarod Trail – Sue Henry 
3.  The Friday Night Knitting Club – Kate Jacobs 
4.  The Moving Finger – Agatha Christie 
5.  Dishwasher: One Man’s Quest to Wash Dishes in All Fifty States – Pete Jordan 
6.  Stealing Buddha’s Dinner – Bich Minh Nugyen 
7.  Green Witch – Alice Hoffman 
8.   Flush – Carl Hiaasen 
9.  How Reading Changed My Life – Anna Quindlen 
10.   Death on the Nile – Agatha Christie

This is also a good time to check in on my progress on the other challenges I’m working on (click on the pictures to go to that challenges page on my blog!)

WhatsInName3  I have read 3 out 6 books for this one, so half way there!  I have the last three books I need to read in my possession, so the big goal for April is to finish this challenge!

twentyten_sml I have read 14 out of the 20 books for this one so more than halfway there!  Just like the What’s in a Name challenge, I have the remaining 6 books to read in my possession so after I finish off What’s in a Name I plan to finish this one off too!

library-rc I have read 17 out of 50 towards this challenge.   Not quite halfway yet, but more than a 1/4 and so I’m making the same progress with this one as I’m making with the 100+ challenge, so I feel confident I’ll make it!

BBClg I have read 1 out 0f 6, so this challenge is clearly lacking.  Maybe after I get the other 2 finished I’ll have more of an interest in completing this one!

No comments: