Sunday, January 31, 2010

January Books

I’m off to a great start on my reading this year!  10 books in January! :-)  I think that’s probably a personal record!  1/10 of the way to 100 too!  I’m pretty sure I can’t keep up this pace, but I’m glad to have gotten so many under my belt in one month. 

My two favorites from the month are The Double Bind and Hey Ranger!

The links lead you to my reviews but from there you can see which challenges they apply to and get more info on the books at GoodReads. 

1. Looking for Salvation at the Dairy Queen - by Susan Gregg Gilmore
2. Angels – Marian Keyes
3. Leave the Grave Green – Deborah Crombie
4. The Double Bind – Chris Bohjalian
5. Last Chance Saloon – Marian Keyes
6. Blind Courage – Bill Irwin
7. Family Tree – Barbara Delinsky
8. The Tooth of Time – Sue Henry
9. Blessings – Anna Quindlen
10.  Hey Ranger!: True Tales of Humor & Misadventure from America’s National Parks – Jim Burnett

No comments: