Sunday, February 28, 2010

February Reading

I felt like I was slacking off on my reading in February.  We had a week off due a huge snowstorm and I thought I might have done more reading but I got bogged down with The Girl Who Played With Fire and didn’t get through as many books.  I was quite surprised when I counted and discovered that I had read 7 books in February!  Not only that, but as long as I make it to 25 by the end of March I will  be on track for making 100! :-)

1. A Northern Light – Jennifer Donnelly 
2.  Time Bandit: Two Brothers, The Bering Sea, & The World’s Deadliest Job – Andy & Jonathan Hillstrand 
3.  Viola in Reel Life – Adriana Trigiani
4.  The Girl Who Played with Fire – Stieg Larsson
5.  The Crowning Glory of Calla Lily Ponder – Rebecca Wells
6.  Encore, Valentine – Adriani Trigiani
7.  Secrets of Eden – Chris Bohjalian

No comments: