Sunday, April 18, 2010

1st Challenge DONE! What’s in a Name 3 Wrap Up

WhatsInName3

YEAH!  I finished!  :-)  I liked this challenge because it was simple and quick! I enjoyed most the books I selected, well, 4 out of the 6!

I ended up not changing any of my titles from the what I chose before the challenge started!

Here’s what I read:

Note: Click on the title and you can see that books page on Goodreads, click “see my review here” to go to the page on my blog.

A book with a food in the title:  Sushi for Beginners: A Novel – Marian Keyes  See my review here

A book with a body of water in the title: Time Bandit: Two Brothers, the Bering Sea and One of the World’s Deadliest Jobs – Andy Hillstrand     See my Review Here

A book with a title (queen, president) in the title: The Queen’s Fool – Philippa Gregory   See my review here.

A book with a plant in the title: The Crowning of Calla Lilly Ponder: A Novel – Rebecca Wells     See my review here

A book with a place name (city, country) in the title:  Shanghai Girls – Lisa See   See my review here

A book with a music term in the title: The Girl Who Played with Fire – Stieg Larsson      See My Review Here

No comments: